Youngsville is the fastest growing community in Louisiana and is rated the “Best City to live in Louisiana by Yahoo.com.
As of the 2010 census, there were 8105 people residing in Youngsville, whose median age was 32 years old.
We have the highest per capita income and the highest educational background per family in the state.
For the 2010 census, 2,769 households were counted, with an average household size of 2.92 and an average family size of 3.24. For the year 2013, there are 3,569 households in the City of Youngsville which is a 29% increase since the 2010 census count.
Out of the 2,769 households counted for the 2010 census:
- 47.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them
- 63.4% were married couples
- Median household income was $67,147
- Per capita income for the town was $31,257
Why Youngsville Needs A Sports Complex
- Current Lack of Recreational Facilities
- Growing Community with Children Who Participate in Sports Have Nowhere Local to Play
- To Enhance the Health and Increase Fitness Levels of Residents
- To Enhance the Overall Quality of Life For Our Community
- Tremendous Positive Economic Impact
Youngsville residents love Youngsville in spite of its lack of public recreational facilities and by supporting the Youngsville Sports Complex have shown a willingness to invest in the future of their city.
This 70-acre public facility will greatly enhance the quality of life in Youngsville, providing residents with a first-class sports and recreation facility – conveniently located at the intersection of Chemin Metairie Parkway and Savoy Road. The land to build this first-class facility was generously donated by Young Industries.