When registering your child for a league in the Youngsville Recreational Sports Programs:
- You must first create an account using your information (Parent or Guardian).
- After completing your information, you will see an option at the bottom of the form to add a family member. This is where you will add your child’s name. You must put in your child’s date of birth because this will determine which leagues he/she will be allowed to be enrolled in as each league has age requirements.
- You can add as many family members as needed by following the previous step.
- If you already have an account and need to add an additional child to your account then you will need to login, click on my account, scroll down to edit account, and then you will see your information and you will be able to add a family member on the bottom of this form.
Objective of Youth Sports:
The objective of the adult in youth sports, whether as a coach, parent, or league official, must be to develop young people:
By focusing our efforts on developing the player in a fun atmosphere, the end result or ultimate success is always a win, regardless of the scoreboard.
To provide an opportunity for the players to develop the skills needed to become the best they can possibly be, while fulfilling the important task of fitting into a team. Lose the “win at all cost” philosophy.
- To have fun
- To establish a proper learning environment in which improvement is the goal
- To convey a positive upbeat attitude
- To be patient and caring with players
- To make efficient use of time by having organized practices and games