We are excited to welcome all the teams and families to the Youngsville Sports Complex for the 2020 Mardi Gras Mambo, NCAA Fast Pitch Women’s Softball Tournament this week! The tournament will be held Friday, February 21st – Sunday, February 23rd. Game schedule is listed below. Admission: $10 Adults, $5 for Children 5-12, Free for Children under 5. Souvenir programs will be sold at the tournament for $5.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA February 11, 2020 – The Youngsville Sports Complex is pleased to announce the Grand Opening of their Beach Volleyball Complex will be held Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 9:30am at the Youngsville Sports Complex, 801 Savoy Rd. in Youngsville. The official name of the beach complex will be unveiled at the Grand Opening Ceremony.
Grand Opening weekend events include:
SATURDAY, March 7:
8:00am-9:00am Youth Clinic hosted by Pri Lima, 2019 Ragin’ Cajuns Volleyball Hall of Fame
9:30am-10:00am Grand Opening Ceremony
10:00am-11:00am Women’s Professional Exhibition
11:00am-12:00pm Men’s Professional Exhibition
12:00pm-9:45pm LVL Juniors Beach Blast Off Tournament
SUNDAY, March 8:
8:00 am to 2:00 LVL Juniors Beach Blast Off Bracket Play and Finals
2:00 pm to 9:00 pm Adult Co-Ed Tournament
The public is invited to attend all scheduled events.
The newly constructed Beach Volleyball Complex features a total of five NCAA regulation sand volleyball courts, one of which is a championship court. The courts and facility have been constructed with professional grade LED lighting, outdoor seating areas, restrooms, full concessions and a cabana bar.
Mayor Ritter stated, “This step solidifies our position as the premier sports complex in the region. It continues our tradition of offering excellent recreational opportunities while driving economic development.” For more information, visit www.YoungsvilleSportsComplex.com.
Do you have questions regarding baseball, softball and tee-ball registration with the Youngsville Sports Complex? Click here to see our frequently asked questions and answers for 2020.
How to Register Your Child for Youngsville Recreational Sports Programs
- Go to youngsvillesportscomplex.com
- Click ‘Register Here’
- If you have never registered before, select ‘Create Account’. Complete the form with parent or guardian information.
- (If you have registered before, select ‘Login’)
- After completing the form, select ‘Add Family Member’ with your child’s information.
- Add as many family members as needed by following the previous step.
- (Be sure to add correct birth dates, as league eligibility is determined by your child’s birth date.)
- Select the correct league based on your child’s birthdate.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until the registration fee has been paid online.
Call our office at 337-857-6804 with any questions!