Parents and Coaches,
As you know, our make-up games are scheduled to take place this week! Following Governor Edwards’ latest proclamation, some things will look different this week as we continue to work hard to offer the safest playing environment possible for our community. Here’s what to expect this week:
As written in Governor Edwards’ mandate, every individual in Louisiana shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial establishment or any other building or space open to the public, whether indoor or outdoor. However this is not required if individuals can remain 6′ apart, particularly when outdoors.
Anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a mask is encouraged to do so. We plan to take advantage of the ample space that we have available to continue to practice social distancing.
- Social distancing is more critical now than ever! Players, coaches, and spectators will not be required to wear masks if proper social distancing is practiced. Coaches MUST remain diligent about actively distancing when giving instruction on and off the field. Teams should continue to refrain from handshakes, high fives, and any close gatherings. Please continue to do your part to keep our visitors safe!
- All bleachers and the upstairs observation deck will be closed. Parents and other spectators should bring your own chairs and must remain 6′ apart at all times. Seating is encouraged behind the outfield walls at GEO and down the foul lines at baseball.
- Complimentary masks will be available near each concession building for your convenience.
The health and safety of our visitors remains our top priority. We remain committed to providing quality programs for our citizens and visitors. Together, we can complete this extraordinary season responsibly.
Youngsville Sports Complex Staff
The Youngsville Sports Complex is pleased to announce our Beach Volleyball Complex is officially opened! The official name of the beach complex, Sugar Beach, was unveiled at the Grand Opening Ceremony that was held Saturday, March 7, 2020.
The newly constructed Beach Volleyball Complex features a total of five NCAA regulation sand volleyball courts, one of which is a championship court. The courts and facility have been constructed with professional grade LED lighting, outdoor seating areas, restrooms, full concessions and a cabana bar.
Mayor Ritter stated, “This step solidifies our position as the premier sports complex in the region. It continues our tradition of offering excellent recreational opportunities while driving economic development.” For more information, visit www.YoungsvilleSportsComplex.com.
Do you have questions regarding baseball, softball and tee-ball registration with the Youngsville Sports Complex? Click here to see our frequently asked questions and answers for 2020.
How to Register Your Child for Youngsville Recreational Sports Programs
- Go to youngsvillesportscomplex.com
- Click ‘Register Here’
- If you have never registered before, select ‘Create Account’. Complete the form with parent or guardian information.
- (If you have registered before, select ‘Login’)
- After completing the form, select ‘Add Family Member’ with your child’s information.
- Add as many family members as needed by following the previous step.
- (Be sure to add correct birth dates, as league eligibility is determined by your child’s birth date.)
- Select the correct league based on your child’s birthdate.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until the registration fee has been paid online.
Call our office at 337-857-6804 with any questions!