The Youngsville Sports Complex is excited to announce registration for the 2020 baseball, softball and tee-ball season will begin Monday, January 6th at 8am! Registration will be online for boys and girls ages 3-14. See you on the turf!
Do you have questions regarding baseball, softball and tee-ball registration with the Youngsville Sports Complex? Click here to see our frequently asked questions and answers for 2020.
How to Register Your Child for Youngsville Recreational Sports Programs
- Go to youngsvillesportscomplex.com
- Click ‘Register Here’
- If you have never registered before, select ‘Create Account’. Complete the form with parent or guardian information.
- (If you have registered before, select ‘Login’)
- After completing the form, select ‘Add Family Member’ with your child’s information.
- Add as many family members as needed by following the previous step.
- (Be sure to add correct birth dates, as league eligibility is determined by your child’s birth date.)
- Select the correct league based on your child’s birthdate.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until the registration fee has been paid online.
Call our office at 337-857-6804 with any questions!